Monday, December 17, 2007

Ah the old blog... K I want to start doing this and make a record of life. If there's anyone reading, I want you to hassle me severely to write! I don't have too much on my mind. I have kind of been dealing with how to react around people. I don't think I put off the vibes I want to all the time in addition to not understanding vibes people send at me. So in turn, I feel like I am not only confused about how others feel about me, but how I feel about others. One other thing I may have mentioned this to some of you. Recently I was on Yahoo when I saw a headline flash by as I clicked a different link, the link I thought I saw said "Denzel Dead". Thining Denzel Washington had died I hastily clicked the back button, and saw that the headline had actually read,"Dozens Dead". You know what my reaction was? It was one of relief! I felt that Denzel being alive was more important than all these nameless faces. I am not sure how I feel about myself.

2 comments:

Gabe said...

What up murphy! I like the first post so far. I think the best way to stay on top of things is subscribe to barney, cindy, badger, and my blogs, and then you will motivated to write in your own. gabep.blogspot.com. I am subscribing to yours!

James L. A. 2 said...

What? You gonna let him spam you posts like that? He's clearly promoting his own blog. Hey, also death is a natural part of life for many people. Dozens of people die every day, but Denzel Washington dies only once, so there you go.